Normalize obsidian potion drink time

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Lord Tachys al`Fahn, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

This is a very minor niggle that has itched for a very long time now. all of these cost the same, yet have different "drink" times.

I know that, with the exception of the potion of guidance, they can be acquired other ways (such as through the Meretz app), so I have no problems with that one (guidance) having a different "drink" timer, but for the rest, you really should have a single timer.

Numa, CrandalltheFoole and Adam Crow like this.
  2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

And why not just make them all instant - one second timer? What's the point of placing a timer on these?

Numa and Lord Tachys al`Fahn like this.
  3. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

That would work too. I'm not averse to there BEING a timer, but for a seven day long buff, it doesn't make any sense for them to vary like this in usage time.

Numa and Adam Crow like this.
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I hear ya.

And I understand a timer/cooldown for potions that effect gameplay. But like you said these are 7 day buffs. Its not like the timer is serving any purpose at all.

The other day I was hunting and I tried to use the one that reduces reagent usage but the timer was so long I kept getting interrupted. I got annoyed and gave up, was going to just wait until I had a big enough break in the action but then I totally spaced out and forgot to use it all together.

These should be quick and easy to use in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.