Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a bug] Build 465: got duplicate items from my bank

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Kara Brae, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I wasn't able to reproduce this, so wasn't going to report it, but after logging off I figured it was worth mentioning.

I wanted to retrieve some trees from the banker at the dock in Rift's End. I selected them in the bank's inventory and tried to drag them to my backpack. I thought the drag wasn't successful because they were still in the bank. So I tried to drag them again. This time I was successful in moving them out of the bank, but when I looked in my backpack I discovered two of each tree. I tried moving other items from the bank to my backpack, but the duplication of items didn't occur again.

EDIT: I returned to the banker today and discovered that I had two of each bush in my bank account, and I hadn't tried to move the bushes to my inventory. So the duplication didn't happen when transferring the items to my inventory. Apparently there were already duplicates in my bank.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Kara Brae, Thank you for reporting. This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I think I had too little sleep last night. I forgot that when you buy a tree bundle you get 2 of each size :confused:. My sincere apologies.

4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

No worries!! Build yourself a forest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.