Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a bug] Can't place items back in my home

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Brightstar, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brightstar

Brightstar Avatar

1. Title: Can't place internal object where I want
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker? No, but its frastrating
    4. Details: See below
    Area: PaxLair (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/PaxLair) Loc: (98.1, 44.3, 103.8)

At my home, 2nd Floor. First, I can't seem to place the wooden phonograph back on the small writing desk. I know I can because I had it there before, but I moved it and now I cant put it back on it. Also, the ornate iron wall light above the same writing desk, I cant place it further down on the wall anymore. I had it lower before, moved it and now I cant get it lower on the wall. I would guess something in the area might be stopping both things but I can't figure it out. I moved and took out a bunch of stuff to no avail. Help!

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Brightstar, Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

3. Brightstar

Brightstar Avatar

UPDATE: I found out is was the lights from the obsidian floor lamps that were interfering with me placing the phonograph and ornate wall light. Once I removed the floor lamps I was able to place the items as I wanted. Then I placed the floor lamps back with no problem. Note, should I try to move (slightly adjust) certain furniture with light it won't let me until I remove the floor lamps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.