Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Not Directly related to R27 but a login polish suggestion

Discussion in 'Release 27 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

Today instead of quit I hit back to menu .. and then went .. OMG how to I exit without going to taskbar or taskmanager and to end the program .. I finally saw beside the highlighted enter game button.. the cancel button which brings up the play online / play offline menu.

Now if you are navigating forward from a clean start you hit this menu, and say playoffline or playonline etc ..

But navigating back after being in the game, a cancel button which takes you back to that playoffline, playonline menu with the quit option does not seem intuitive. To me there should be a Change Mode button (aka the cancel as it is now) and a Quit button (when you didn't hit quit from hitting escape while live in game).

Just a polish suggestion for live .. it is not life threatening .. but it did give me pause as an experienced gamer going 'where is my quit button from here' ( I have to come armed with use case scenarios and arguments for my UI guy daily when I disagree with his vision so just taking it out on yall now lol)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.