Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Not getting Daily XP and Gold from Oracle

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by InLight, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InLight

InLight Avatar

Not getting Daily XP and Gold from Oracle - i get it with my alt character but not with my main character - it's been about two weeks now...

[6:12 PM] The following has been added to your system clipboard for convenience in pasting.
    [6:12 PM] Please check the Shroud of the Avatar bug forum to see if your bug has already been posted,
    [6:12 PM] and please post the following as a reply to an existing bug or as a new thread. Thank you
    [6:12 PM] for helping to test Shroud of the Avatar!
    [6:12 PM] 08/09/2018 18:12 Title: Reproduction Rate: Blocker? Details: Steps to Reproduce: User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16313 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4029 SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18 Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Elementum Area Display Name: Elementum Loc: (137.0, 38.2, 311.0) Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8RWxlbWVudHVtfCgxMzYuOTU4LCAzOC4xODQsIDMxMS4wMjYpfCgwLCAtMC4wNDIsIDAsIDAuOTk5KXwzNjUuNzIwMXwtMC40MTg3MDIyfDUuNTM4ODU1

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@InLight it would help if you put in the chatlog with the oracle when you didn't get the daily reward

there is an issue that not every answer is instantaneous checked with the server
    (me: I had to hit 'yes' about 3 to 4 times before the server gets it,
    a solution for me was to wait after the oracle gave me the test for 15-30 seconds and then click 'yes' and that works

also if you talk about the daily XP for logging in it sometimes happens that it needs some time to show up in chat-window (1 to 3 mins afterarriving on the map) but it always is logged in the chatlogs - so please check your chatlogs for 'received 10.000 daily'

liz_the_wiz and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.