Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Not sure if bug or not. 342 damage from jumping into water from one of the top levels of The Fall.

Discussion in 'Release 49 Feedback Forum' started by amarious, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

It would make sense to take some damage from jumping into water at such a high height. I never have before, and just tested it out again and I did not take damage this time.

Details:

I cowardly leaped to the bottom of The Fall after being surprised attacked by another player who I had previously scouted out and determined that I could not kill face to face. So I decided to hunt my mushrooms with caution and keep an eye on him in case his life got low enough for me to feel comfortable to attack.(I did say that I was a coward) Then I was all of a sudden on my back with my attacker standing over me. I got up and jumped off the side of the bridge to avoid death from another player, I much rather die falling. And this time I did, but also had to pay the Oracle as it said I died to another Outlander.

Combat Log:

||||||||||| attacks Me and hits, dealing 101 points of critical damage from Body Slam.
    ||||||||||| attacks Me and hits, dealing 9 points of glancing damage due to armor from Riposte.
    ||||||||||| attacks Me and hits, dealing 125 points of critical damage from Hamstring.
    Me takes 342 points of damage from falling.
    Me has been slain by Me falling!
    You have died at the hands of other outlanders. The Oracle has decided upon a Price for this conflict.
    An item (Summoning Whistle Necklace) has been removed from your inventory as part of the Price.
    An item (Mandrake Root) has been removed from your inventory as part of the Price.

The exact location in the water where I died is:
    Area: The Fall
    Area Display Name: The Fall
    Loc: (242.3, -49.6, 76.3)

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16332
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.710.Date.12.14.17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.