Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Notes on sounds/missing ones that might be nice but aren't bugs

Discussion in 'Release 46 QA Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hi @BreadVendor , since I'm all into sound this release, I'll make a list of the ones that I wouldn't call bugs but pop into my mind. I'm sure you've got most of them noted already, but here you go.

And I'm really excited you're here, thanks for what you've done so far!

• Add one for the Dismiss Tooltip button
    • Screams and combat to go with the fire sound on world map near sieges
    • Skeleton awakening sound redo
    • Leveling skill sound redo
    • There are coastal sounds emenating from Central Brittany, but not farther North or East on the coast, but if you keep going East, there are some by PaxLair
    • But no river sound farther up the River by PaxLair. No more of these sounds mentioned.
    • This is probably intentional, but FYI there is no sound when shields are drawn/disappeared
    • No sound when equipping items/tools/instruments with Right Click from inventory
    • There are 2 different sounds playing randomly when drawing a spear, one is good, one not so much
    • Shields cause the sheathing sound to play a tiny bit after the action is complete, and the avatar hands are already going away from the weapon. They are correct with no shield, but timed differently with. (I listened like 100 times.) It's more apparent with polearms than swords.
    • Holier than though sounds for Devotionals, and when receiving their holyness.
    • Kiln public market needs some crowd sounds.
    • Love the little cash register/bell sound on PV's, would love to hear them on normal merchants too.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Chatele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.