Nothing is happening at the Confluence Chamber

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by psteg, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I'm going to have to try this myself relatively soonish with two characters. One has no magic so I'm planning on piling on as much regen through shrines and food as possible. :) The other, same thing but stacking healing grace with soothing rain and.. on that other one I can't remember how to pronounce from the sun school. Might actually keep my alive long enough to finish. :) Guess I'll see what happens..

Of course, none of that is going to do me any good if I can't find the way down! :)

2. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

Have a potion ready because if you do need to jump off your focus will probably be drained to 0.

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

In Release 51 they changed it. If you are on the path you can do a solo version of Hilt that is less dangerous than the original jaunt there. So you should be able to go in there with no to little troubles.

Nog, Hermetic and discipleofweb like this.
  4. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Can confirm. My level 71 sword and shield guy did it no problem. I was going to give up on this quest after reading how hilt was not-soloable and before reading this. Thanks.

I reassembled the vermillion lens, although my journal doesn't acknowledge this, but at least I am past this part and have some ideas of how to move forward.

Nog likes this.
  5. Koss

Koss Avatar

The solo version... The mobs near completion don't respawn.

Couldn't be more easier.

Olthadir likes this.
  6. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

When I went there solo with 1 character, there were 2 or 3 fire elementals and I was able to craft it and get out of there. When I went there with my 2nd character I went with 2 other people also doing the quest. It was a pain in the butt. Lots of Fire Elementals, lots of Obsidian Golems, lots of death.

Nog likes this.
  7. matsutaki

matsutaki Avatar

Help, after much frustration with grannus. I am now at the confluence, but to no avail. the three lens' are put into the machine but when i click on give items, nothing. cant seem to find anything new about this, seems as if the vermillion shard quest is bugged it wont clear since i have reassembled it. and i dont have any further jurnal entry's. now what?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,edit,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    so i missed the hint about the pages if there was one. finished in 2 months 4 days 4 hours, of serious grinding 12 + hours a day, with a white cloak. off to lord british

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  8. Saevio Vehemens

Saevio Vehemens Avatar

I just died my way to the bottom :D

Then recall scrolled out of there.

The first time I had the shards but not the 5 pieces of coal.

I tried mining for coal down there but that didn't work. So I had to die my way to the bottom again.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.