1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Now Open! Shroud Black Market.

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Blake Blackstone, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

[​IMG]

Fresh new take on trading in Shroud of the Avatar. A community tool built to find what you are looking for fast.
    Stop by and check it out.

Spoon and Ariella Shadowdancer like this.
  2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Some insight on very quick look - For each item, it is not clear what the basis for price is. Is it in game gold? Or real life dollars? By the numerical values, I assume you mean to convey prices as being in game gold. But that is not clearly stated that I can see. Hope this feedback helps.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    liz_the_wiz likes this.
  3. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

The black market accepts all form of payment. You can pay that price in gold, crypto of your choice, or currency of your choice. Its up to you.

4. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

Is this a place that is getting rid of all of your stuff?

Blake Blackstone likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

6. ShroudBlackMarket

ShroudBlackMarket Avatar

To confirm this a tool for players. This is not an individual poster trying to sell their items. This is just a post to say that a tool has been created to help the community (it's as simple as that).

To clarify, any user who registers and creates an auction does so based on in-game gold. RMT is not a function within the site.

7. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Black Tortoise and Dinsoo like this.
  8. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

I don't want you to go Blake. It makes me sad.

9. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

There will be other sellers on there. Its not my site. Im just helping advertise it. SotA just isnt for me. :(

10. Galadriel O'Sullivan

Galadriel O'Sullivan Avatar

Welcome to the party!

Kpopgurl likes this.
  11. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

I get it. You are missed greatly. Keep me in the loop, please.

12. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Aye, I looked and saw 1500 "somethings" for a recipe it wasnt clear what on earth that currency was.. mung beans?

Black Tortoise likes this.
  13. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Mung beans are accepted as long as they are packed up nicely and delivered first class mail.

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  14. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Well, hell. Ive just been notified that the very first sentence on the page says: "NOTE: All prices represent in-game gold."

Please disregard that I told everyone they could pay however they like. I was looking forward to the Mung Beans though.

15. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

Beans of Mung. Very rare.

16. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Wait, this is an auction site (meaning people will bid up the already high prices)? And the bid close dates are all over 260 days away, so you will have to wait 8-9 months to see if you "won" the item?

I wish you luck with this one Blake (or whoever the owner is) but can't see it having much success as currently implemented.

17. ShroudBlackMarket

ShroudBlackMarket Avatar

The site has to start somewhere.......there is little point at this stage putting up auctions for say 7 days when there is little traction. For the site to work it will take time and people willing to participate.

Yes the site is based around an auction model. However there are "Buy Now" options as well as "Send Best Offer" and a private message system. It is up to creator of the auction to decide time period, price and indeed when the auction ends. In other words if someone sends them a best offer or even a private message and the auction owner is happy with that exchange then the auction owner can indeed end the auction.

This is not a site where 1 person creates auctions. People register and create their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.