Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

NPC Shop Item Respawn

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Black Tortoise, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Do items found in NPC shops respawn? Ive been decking my house out in all kinds of cool stuff, like scales, alchemy bottles, food, candles, baskets, etc, that I steal from NPC shops. I even find better weapons laying around random blacksmith shop tables than I do for sale on merchants.

Do these things respawn? Or is the sweet battle axe I found literally the one and only battle axe from the smith shop in the town I was in? I hope it respawns so I can go get another free one when this one gets damaged ;-)

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

They respawn however I'm not sure of how long it takes... so, steal away :D.

stratigos and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  3. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

Pretty sure they re-spawn in 9 minutes, not sure if you need to leave the scene and comeback... Stealing hurts your virtue score with the Oracle, at least that's the way it's supposed to work. Go talk to the Oracle to find out...

stratigos likes this.
  4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Im a rouge, kind Sir. Thy virtuous ways feed not my mouth! Thank thee for the intel ;)

[Im glad to have negative Karma, I roleplay a kindhearted, good-intended, oft-misunderstood anti-hero :) ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.