Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Numbers on the vendor tabs! Whoo hoooooo!

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Pebbles, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Wow! So awesome and helpful! And the new ability to see everything on our vendors from the cogwheel in the bank window is really a cool new feature, too!

The one tiny suggestion I would make is to have the dark shading behind the tabs extend a little farther and be maybe 20-30% more opaque. The gradient in the text in the tabs is contributing to that a little, too. I like the effect of the gradient in the text, though, it really helps determine the visual hierarchy in an area that has a lot of text in such a small area.

In darker areas like the Central Brittany crafting pavilion location the numbers are fairly easy to read, but on my Commission-Free Vendor I had to move the window over grass so it was a little easier to read. (I definitely don't want to whine or complain about this one little thing. Those new little numbers are so awesome and helpful that it's much better that they are a little hard to read rather than not having them at all.)

[​IMG]

fonsvitae, FrostII, Lazlo and 4 others like this.
  2. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

+1 really good change. This should really help a lot with buy orders.

fonsvitae likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Now that we can see our vendor stock from the bank, can we get the ability to re-stock them from the bank ! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.