Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Observations on the magician spell

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Italianus, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italianus

Italianus Avatar

Hello, I apologize in advance for English. I'm using google translator.
    I would like to make some observations on the magician:
    - Elysian Illumination that has a graphical effect that bothers the eyes of both solo and in party
    - Fire arrow does not renew the effect if the monster he is already suffering the effects unlike ice arrow
    - Water Elemental unlike other elemental you get stuck on the ground unable to move when you summon.
    - Healing Rain does get stuck on the ground still while you cast it, and the cloud effect creates chaos in the player's view
    - Outbreak Healer does get stuck on the ground still while you cast it as opposed to other treatments
    - Ring of fire does get stuck on the ground still while you cast it as opposed to other similar spells
    - Killing Fields does get stuck on the ground still while you cast that makes no use of this magic cure because if remains still take more damage than it cures

I do not know if these things are desired or if the bugs are, in the first case I apologize for the time I made you lose in the second, I thank you for reading.

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This is all feedback, @Italianus. This section of the forum is to report skills that are not working as intended to the development team. More people will see and comment on your observations if you post it in the Feedback section. Thanks so much :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.