1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Oceania open , lots and rooms

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Storm Silverhand, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm Silverhand

Storm Silverhand Avatar

Welcome avatars "Oceania" of the coast of Ardoris has lots rent free to tax free deed owners , and Several boarding houses with room to rent at Reasonable Rates , Oceania has several Satellite Cities Attached for you to investigate as a place to live ,
    Oceania can give you the following :
    we are a non guild town , as in we accept all guilds equally
    We accept all races and nationality's , abuse of any town citizen will be taken with eviction
    "WE ARE ALL EQUAL" in oceania
    There are free vendors for our Clients who are residents , and a free crafting area ,
    Crafting : This is free there are several chest behind the tables these are accessible to residents to leave goods while Crafting , you leave goods in these chest at your own risk as they are accessible to all residents, there is a remote bank in the crafting area so you don't have to walk to far .
    Guilds : there are several Guilds active here and all are treated the same
    Oceania Guild : Guild leader is "Old Man "
    Ever Virtue is Lasting "EVL": Guild Leader "Sheamus McGunness"
    Britannian Mining Company "BMC" Guild leader "Ezekiel Cooper"

Storm Silverhand
    Mayor Oceania

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  2. Kalladin Stormcloud

Kalladin Stormcloud Avatar

i am interested, how do i reach your location.

3. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

You can get there via the overland map.
    If you look up sotamap online, Ardoris is located on the south east coast of the map. Near Ardoris, when on the overland map, you can see a little boat on the southern coast which will take you to Oceania. If you click the boat, it will take you there. :)

4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Hi any info on Lot rentals? Thanks.

5. Storm Silverhand

Storm Silverhand Avatar

@Steevodeevo , @Barbarian King , @Old Man
    if you have a Lot deed
    I can add you to the residents list and you can chose a lot.
    There is no charge for this.
    Oceania accepts all guild and nationality's equally

If you don't have a Lot deed
    I can rent you a room the boarding house here one Oceania
    Rent is 1000 igg per week paid month in advance non refundable
    so to move in you would need to pay me 1000 igg + 1000 igg for the month in advance
    Basically you must be in advance all the time by one (1) month , Should you go into arrears i will send all you stuff to the bank , but I will keep you room subject to demand for 6 months , you must pay all arears 6 months + 1 month , to get your room back .
    Either way you will have access to the vendors on Oceania when you move in:

I can offer you a row lot rental in any one of the following towns
    Rent is 600 per day:4200 per week : 18250 per month
    note if you get tenant you can reduce your costs.

towns Avalable
    Journeys End ,Goldfield , Brittany alleys
    all have a vendor attached

Storm Silverhand
    Mayor Oceania

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  6. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Thanks Storm, very interested in the row lot rental. I'm away from home at the moment so can't do much about it right now.

I need to research that I can earn enough to pay the rent of course. Not being a home owner so far I have no reference to whether I could earn 18k a month igg plus a surplus for myself, but I'm sure it's plausible even from just grinding mobs and selling loot.

Could you remind me, does such a lot accommodate me adding npc merchants? I am a crafter so my plan would be to earn my keep by selling my wares ideally.

Sorry ! Just seen the reference to vendor attached... Sounds good I'm very interested be I touch when I get back next week if OK which will be just after launch.

7. Storm Silverhand

Storm Silverhand Avatar

hello everyone , please sent me igg mail and friend me in game , I'm around most days , friend "Storm Silverhand" or "Valen" in game

8. McBaren

McBaren Avatar

hello Storm Silverhand.
    I am a new player in Sota, looking for a place to live.
    I am interested in being a resident in Oceania I have a row lot.

Thank you for your attention

Citron likes this.
  9. Storm Silverhand

Storm Silverhand Avatar

@McBaren i will add you name to the residents list and to the crafting lot feel free to take any unclaimed row lot you wish welcome to oceania

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.