Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Odd Thing About Upgrading Bundles...

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Elgarion, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Now if someone goes and buys some of the shares in Portalarium they are offering now, that could be worth more than you paid one day! But that can also go the other way... :-/

Elgarion likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Now Zyxe, I think you nailed where my confusion is. I do agree, Exchange or Trade-In does fit the current pricing scenario much better.

Isn't it funny how so many heated discussions can simply be over semantics? And I do love the fact that we can discuss this with civility as well ;) As it is, I plan to only upgrade during sales as suggested so the impact will not seem so great. Thanks for your help and setting me straight, folks!

Lord Dreamo and zyxe like this.
  3. zyxe

zyxe Avatar

What you're talking about is still an exchange. And no, I do not want free money, I only want to keep the discount I used to get to one level and not be penalized when I try and reach another level ;) There's no difference to fork over, they were already giving the $10 for $5, they already "lost" the $5, why recoup it later? The sale is done for the $10 product.

If we were turning in our previous item for the new one, and it were marketed as an exchange, I think this would be much better understood, though I still wouldn't like it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.