Off the wall suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

@DarkStarr

Make recall a ability /skill vrs a scroll also allow it to give you option so any property you are a owner of.

The reason for this is having three diffrent move around scrolls is awkward and non sensible. Though sinks are nessisary the tp to zone and recall over lap in utility now you should consolidate and give home ownership a bigger value since everyone gets deeds easily now. The additional tax burden or the RMT of tax free is cost enough imop for free travel to a house you own. Tp to friend and TP to zone are enough scrolls in ones inventory imop.

Huge request here- one feature I loved in uo was the ability to drop two teleporters on my own property that allows me to step on one (a square) and it would teleport me to a mate in the same property. This is great for moving around a big house and offers lot of functionality.

I could step on one on my back porch and it could teleport me to my fav room or roof top, I could step on one there and could tp me to my treasure room. Imop this was one of my fav features in u0.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

The teleporter pads are something that has come up before; they were in the Wizard's Tower Home, so it was requested to make them stand-alone items that could be placed anywhere on the property. They said it would be possible, but nothing ever came of it. I'd like to get those as well.

Xee likes this.
  3. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

I'd love to have them. Make or buy, they would be awesome.

Fenris

4. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

I like this - would add real value to having property in different areas

5. Lained

Lained Avatar

The thing I like about the recall scroll is that I don't get prompted with a choose your destination list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.