Offline mode enhancements?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Koldar, May 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

What about the regular merchants?

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I believe certain founder/benefactor rewards are not available offline. At least not yet. Keep and Castle homes for example. You can buy the lot deeds but there are no houses currently available to put on them. As for the crafting stations and prosperity tools I'm uncertain if this is by design or not though it was my understanding (as far as I can remember at least) that all rewards would be available. It may just be an oversight.

If you already have those rewards attached to your account however you can claim them at any bank.

Nefrinia Shadowstorm likes this.
  3. Godra

Godra Avatar

I asked Darkstarr in a past post about 2 or 3 releases back about the original pledge rewards (homes, gear, etc..) and he said they didn't make it in that release. I haven't seen them either and been waiting for them because I lost a few things with a deleted character in this whole process. There was also an issue (bug) in claiming rewards, but that was fixed. I am just struggling to gain skills in Online Mode. Feel like I hit a wall and not advancing, so I am about to give up and just try offline. I am just tired of MMOs anymore too and just want to solo, so I hope Offline gets much love soon.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Perhaps we can help you in Online mode @Godra ? What were you having problems with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.