Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Offline mode needs these changes done... yesterday.

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Andrew Silverston, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Another gripe of mine about offline mode, I hope this one gets into the dev ears as soon as possible. Again, all the below is about OFFLINE game.

What needs to be done: You need to increase gathering and refining yields a notch, and decrease crafting requirements a notch.
    Why it needs to be done: Offline game doesn't have an online community and the online economy. These very significant limitations included in the online mode to allow the crafted items to not overwhelm the market and make them useless. Offline game doesn't need this limitation. If you continue to limit player's gathering and keep the gathering and crafting so difficult and grindy, you will only punish the player.

I read that in R53 you will increase the drop rates for artifacts and rare crafting materials. This is a good start, but the main issue is with gathering yields and crafting requirements. Since online market and standards are no longer actual in offline game, you don't need to punish an offline player so much.

Please adjust ALL the systems in Offline game accordingly to an OFFLINE standards - crafting, drops, loot, findable items, chests, add area mobs and bosses, etc etc...

Xebulante, smack, Mykll and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.