Offline Spawning Rules and launch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MindBlast, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

My Problem with offline is, i buyed the most via the Player Marketplace, so i would not have all the stuff i have in the game for myself, other thing is, i still want and wait for some more likemdinded roleplayers to join my guild and RPvE sometimes together.

about the merchants - yes it was a little bit with upcoming rowing merchant encounters in mind. Also there is a merchant in North Midmaer Way who i encounter when i did ne of the Parchment Quests.

2. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

Honestly I think this is just some kind of "display problem" at the account page. I think the account page on the website could need some functions to display changes of account bound items (selling/buing ingame). I do not think we need to know who got the item during the ingame trade but I think it would be reasonable if we could see what account bound items we currently own. E.g. by extracting the items out of the pledges/bundles and just the items someone still own are visible.
    Pledge items like e.g. a tax free village lot are already bound to your account and even if they are still listed as part of a Citizen-pledge at the original account page there is no way that they could disappear at your account and reappears at the reseller’s account.
    So I would guess that all account bound items you own in online novia you will also have access to in offline novia but maybe I'm wrong and @Berek could clarify it. ;)

3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

anyway, i want only play 1 character and do this with him, i think if you can clear an area in SPO for yourself and mobs and ressources would only respawn if you reset the scene aka leave and go in again, this would be a nice feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.