Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ok no Feedback yet but need to adress this now . . Rise (Invisible Maze)

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Weins201, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Found the Invisible Maze Room in the Rise, which appears to be AWSOME:D - BUT:oops:

We must have some way to mark our path or have an ability to map our path (and do not say graph paper) :mad:

Need the ability to place small coins or something on the ground to mark intersection or something perhaps ability to place 8 - 10 items onto the ground and when you place the next one #1 picks up. :( If you we do not get this ability we will have to use spreadsheets or paper which really is not a way I want to have to play this game.

Also once recorded it will just get published and players will just run thru ignoring content. :cool: So to make it an actual viable place . . . . a way to mark our paths and then make the maze change design so maps cannot be made and used. If is not a living maze it will get recorded once and player will just use a pre made map over and over.

I think the idea of 10 items and when 11 hits the ground the first on placed disappears ;)

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the feedback! I'm sure @Chris would find this very interesting! The likelihood of us implementing a deco-placement system for this dungeon is unlikely. However the idea to give players a way to mark their path isn't bad at all. Perhaps using elements we already have in the game. Such as light sources that can be turned on or off to mark one's passage. ;)

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

actually got gaucht in it a few time not to hard to wander out of but duplicating the path will be a PAIN, but once mapped will be all to easy :-(

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.