One thing which no one disagrees upon

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I dont have to say anything cuz shim and scoff have said it all for me. They craft the same way I craft, they are trying to get the same things I want to get. I remember before persistence just after the big changes to crafting and the addition of gems procs, shim scoffer and I sitting in town crafting the crap out of the box of tons of mats and just figuring all the stuff out. I dont really think we left town for a month or 2 LOL.

2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Jaesun and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  3. Arlin

Arlin Avatar

I didn't see the stream, but the way that's worded suggests it's a reroll on the buff choices you get. Which is not any kind of solution at all.

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Oops. Well, it's not as good as "choose your buffs" but I suspect it's as good as we're likely to get.

5. Arlin

Arlin Avatar

God forbid they work on it for more than a day a year.

6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Yeah not a fan of the reroll - just going to mean the RNG problem gets worse and worse as more choices are added to the pool, and you'll spend more and more money 'rerolling' the same piece, each time risking failure and dura loss, to still "maybe" get what you want, maybe not. This is like trying to fix a forest fire with a watering can. Sure, it will mitigate the pain a little bit but doesn't solve the larger issue.

If you want players to have to "spend more resources" to actually get what they want out of crafting, then just increase the recipe costs. Stop with the lottery slotmachine crap. You know, like we were told would happen on every stream for the past year. This random crap makes it impossible to price anything, impossible to plan anything, and just ends in a series of disappointments for all.

Boris Mondragon and Arlin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.