1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own post, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited.

Activities that involve real dollar exchanges between players if the goods involved cannot be delivered to the customer immediately are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. All exchanges of virtual good for real dollars are to be confined to this part of the forum. No in-game or chat based real dollar exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Portalarium reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

If your Account has redeemed a Steam Key or was purchased through Steam, you cannot reduce your pledge to an unplayable state. Therefore, a Steam purchased/linked account must retain a minimum $40 value.

Also, to learn about our Trusted Trader program, please see this thread in the Marketplace forums.

Updated 2017.06.8, EULA Updated on 2017.02.01 to cover exploits and trading of items from exploits.

Online Auction Services at Caveloot.com being offered by me

Discussion in 'Misc. Services & Vendors' started by Sir Stile Teckel, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Sir Stile Teckel

Sir Stile Teckel Avatar

[​IMG]
    AUCTIONS FOR SHROUD OF THE AVATAR ITEMS BEING RAN ONLINE

YOU Can have YOUR items added!

CAVELOOT.COM

Caveloot.com is registered with the Federal Goverment, has a State Resale certificate, pays both monthly and yearly taxes, and is a fully legal and law abiding business, established 2014.

Caveloot.com Has many business operations, including selling geek products, gaming, LARP, and to many to list here :).

Caveloot.com, is owned, and operated soley by myself (with a bit of family assistance now and then.. My wife labels most of myphysicall inventory while wathcing tv *Winks*), is a resseller for Shroud of the Avatar Virtual Items so long as said item is allowed to be sold via Terms of Service.

Here is a direct link to the auction page, so you can see what it looks like, etc. You will notice some auctions are running!
    http://thecaverns.net/store/auctions-2/

This is for Real Dollar, USA Currency, only. My online store and online auction collect payments using Paypal Business.

I will be trying to add at least one auction every day or so, at this time, using my own goods or those I have I am selling for others.

If you would like to try selling some of your goods on my online auction though, I charge a 10% commission (after applicable fees). I do NOT charge listing fees, and you decide the minimum to list it for and more! What's more - I do all the work for you O_O

What?
    Artifacts, Pledge items, Coto's, Store Credits, Pot's, Harvestable goods - In short ANYTHING that the Portalarium TOS allow. I do not ever knowingly break TOS nor will I ever agree to do so.

Being Reasonable:
    While you get to choose a lot of factors, If I feel you're being unreasonable on your minimum pricing, timelines, or other things, I will let you know and may refuse to work with you if you're not willing to be reasonable. I know sometimes we value things higher than we should because of sentimentality, bad information or opinions, or even time investment. Most Resources should be 1K+ sized stacks.

Also please provide things fully repaired! I do not like to deliver damaged items to a customer, and for me to repair everything everyone gives me could add up quickly. Or send it with gold/and or repair kits and ill do it :).

Right to Refuse
    I reserve the right to refuse to work with anyone, at any time, for any reason. If I ever desire to stop working with someone I am working with, I would return all your unsold items, let any running items finish, and send final payments and final item returns when they finished.

Priority
    Will always be given to goods in the order we receive them. Some exceptions may be made by discretionary decisions based on various factors such as rarity or time sensitive natures as just two possible examples.

Benefits:
    1- Anonymosity
    2-The work is done for you
    3-You are in complete control of many factors, including minimum price
    4-Possible higher selling price than if you sell yourself
    5- no hidden fees. I will subtract 13% from the sale price (10% commission, 3% fee for me to receive said payment). I will PayPal you the remaining 87%, such that you do not incur extra Paypal fees for getting it.
    *- International payments may have additional exchange fees which would come out of your percentages.
    6-Unsold items given back to you - NO RISK!
    7-I'm going to want to keep you coming back, so you'll get good service from me :)

Drawbacks:
    1 - Fee - although small if you consider you have a minor time investment
    2- With it being something just being launched, it may take the time to attract a good crowd. That's why I'm putting an item up daily, and where if you let me sell for YOU, things will grow faster :)
    3-You may get less than if you sold it yourself- although you have some control over this with minimums.

Note: While I am only putting up an item a day of my own stuff. I'd list all your items right away, ASAP.

Program Operation Details:
    it's fairly easy:
    If the item is not heavy and you are ok with in game mail, and paying the mail fees:

1- Mail the Item(s) to "Oddjob". Include a note with what you are sending and:
    a- Minimum sale price you want to accept
    b-How long you want the auction to run, if you have a request in this regards. Typically I prefer to choose duration based on how much is up, value, current visitors, my schedule, and other factors. This will typically be 1-2 weeks.
    c-Bid Increments if you have a preference.
    d-Buy out price if you want one
    e-The email you want your final payment (if applicable) will be sent to.

2- Once I list your auction, I will send you a note back to the same character which will include a link to your auction(s).
    3-As your item(s) end, if they sold payment will be sent to the address you provided.
    4- Unsold items are returned to you. You can send back if you want us to relist at lower prices.

Note- You can request your items back at any time as long as they are not listed for auction. Once an item is listed for auction, you may only have the item back if it does not sell.

Alternatively and/or in combination with the above as makes sense::
    Heavy items, or if you don't like working with mail

You can contact me here using the PM function, you can email me at "csutomerservice@thecaverns.net", or im willing to use any other reasonable method of communication.

You can also contact me anytime in the game at "Oddjob", just be aware im often AFK or working on another screen so may not see your note immediately. Usually is not a long wait or I log out if im gone a bit. Just be sure to send me a message, as my policy is, I don't want to bother people or feel like they are getting sales calls.. so Outside of friends and guild members, I rarely initiate contact with those on my friend's list and instead let them drop me notes :).

We can meet up in the game to exchange items when necessary.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. Sir Stile Teckel

Sir Stile Teckel Avatar

While it has not been mind blowing, this service has not had to bad of a start, given its a new program I am getting going.

An Auction just closed on the site for an item with a winning bid of $155.00, Several other items are listed for auction, and more to come!!! Keep checking back daily as I will try to get at least one item added every 24 hours. Has been a bit slow these last few days as I was vending a convention, but back am back in the command chair and as soon as I get caught up will be adding more!

A Blade of the Avatar Cloak was just put up and it has a fairly low starting bid also.

So be sure to consider us for our services!!

Not a Rares or artifacts player?

Doesn't matter! Crafter? I would love to start getting a regular of higher end crafted goods listed.

Harvester? Fantastic! Let's start getting those resources putting something back in your pocket!

3. Sir Stile Teckel

Sir Stile Teckel Avatar

GOING, GOING, GOING!

Auction services continue to grow, and we have several items with bids right now.

A lot of items that have prices that should make you drool!
    Stone Keep Town Home, at $15!
    Blade of the Avatar Cloak at $40!

I just added a large artifacts package, with 11 Artifacts in it at a starting bid of $15! Seriously!!

Although you never know what it'll do until that last minute!

http://thecaverns.net/store/auctions-2/

Still accepting clients if you're looking for a service, and could easily list 20-30 auctions a day, possibly more!

"No job is too big, no fee is too big!"
    -Peter Venkman

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Spoon likes this.
  4. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

I would like to buy a necklace of cautious precision

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  5. Sir Stile Teckel

Sir Stile Teckel Avatar

Wow, things are starting to move forward a bit more on this project!

Few things that have taken place. First, a Blade of the Avatar Cloak went with a $100.00 buy it now. This was exciting for me, as it was the first buy it now the site has seen!

Also there are currently a couple of crafted pieces up on consignment, starting at only a $1.00 each that were recently added.

A stone keep is up for bid at $15.00 and a Founders axe at $5.00. Wow, someones going to get a good deal on those!

So, I am having some SotA bugs right now that have me out of the game, unless doing a delivery or what have you. But I do have a REALLY big surprise I have been working on in the game for 3 days, and can't wait to get back to and hopefully finish up. Something that will rock the auction house!!!!

Ill also try to get a few new items listed in the next few days. Thanks for your continued participation, and remember - I don't sell for just me, I sell for others also! You could be one of them!

[​IMG]