1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Option to sort recipes alphabetically.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Astirian, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Can we please get an option to sort out recipes alphabetically in the recipe book?

The reason I ask is that I'm trying to stock up my vendor with crafted deco and I forget where I get to. She's listing that way and if the book listed that way, it'd make it a lot easier for me.

The other thing that would alleviate this is if the recipe book remembered what page I was last on, or maybe a setting to enable that?

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

And also if the recipe book had a filter option that too would be so helpful ;)

FrostII, Keflara, Vaiden Luro and 4 others like this.
  3. Keflara

Keflara Avatar

Wholeheartedly second this idea!!!

4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

All of the above, plus a filter option for recipes please for when crafting that (optionally) hides those recipes where you don't have all of the necessary materials.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

The current "sort" is not a sort at all. It is the order you learned them in, which has basically no real world value.

Alphabetical is the bare minimum default, and should have been in years ago when they originally made the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.