Order of Vengeance

Discussion in 'Player Groups & Guilds' started by violation, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Updated, we have our own guild town ;) PvP is the goal!

2. Sciamano

Sciamano Avatar

Stay Tuned!!!
    PvP Competition planned for R8. Details to come!

3. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Heads up! We'll be having a bragging rights PVP Competitions twice a day for all four days of R8. We'll try to make it so anyone in the world can attend. Stay tuned for times!

(Q&A: bragging rights = no monetary award and also no entrance fee... just come to kill and be killed... come pvp ;) )

4. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Violation I like what your cooking ,, I believe I might like to be a part of it.

5. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

If you're talking about the guild let me know, I'm going to make a thread about the tournament once we get a couple more details lined up :) Stay tuned, likely tomorrow you'll see the post! :)

blaquerogue likes this.
  6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I will be holding PVP classes teaching those, that are not accustomed to PVP at my arena in the "Town of Vengeance" It will have to be scheduled so message me when the game goes live, or during the releases. Time is limited because i want to get out and do some PVP myself!

7. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Glad to have you! We'll do our best to help in any way we can :) (p.s. I do plan on doing some recording or live streaming if possible)

blaquerogue likes this.
  8. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

We just upgraded to Village! See you in R8 for some of our PvP events! We're going to house as many as possible :)

9. Lord Trady of Blix

Lord Trady of Blix Avatar

Evict them all !

10. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

But, they're empty already :(

We have a few guild members (19 confirmed pledged members with still more from our community possibly coming at some point)

Actually currently planned houses include:
    • Village plot with Knight Marshal keep - Open to all trusted vengeance people and Order of Vengeance guild members
    • Village plot with Knight Marshal keep - Open to trusted Order of Vengeance guild members (selected by Guild Master Sciamano)
    • Town plot with ??? house - Restricted access to people High Baroness D'Lainie elects
    • Village plot with ??? - blaquerogues house (his basement will be used for pvp training according to some of our conversations, this training will help with the upcoming Gladiator Wars events next year)
    • ??? plot with ??? - Indian0Lore
    • ??? plot with ??? - Agmon Mithril
    I might have missed someone but as memory serves that's what's planned... layout will be a two fold idea: battle of the cities (gettysburg type middle field and two sides that attack) and KotH (come try to take our town type). That layout concept could change but that's the thought right now after talking between two of the three guild masters went on.

11. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Best guild in SOTA hands down!

12. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Was amazing guild in R8.

If you seek a dynamic guild whit hungry of PvP, you in the right place man !

Cant wait for R9 !

blaquerogue likes this.
  13. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Thanks guys!

Heads up! Order of Vengeance will be running tournaments at least once daily for R9. These will be similar to what you saw in R8 and we hope to see you there again!

blaquerogue and Abydos like this.
  14. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I wanted to also update that we now have 3 guild towns!

Vengeance will be as it's always been... Anti-PK Open PvP (how we ran the boat area in R8) This will be the home town for the guild Order of Vengeance. This town's mayor has not been decided.

Malus will be Open PvP without the "safe" zones with player guards. This will be a hot-spot for frequent chaotic pvp and a borderline "red" town... still a part of the Vengeance story so more of a mindless-pvp centric town than a pk homestead. Co-Guildmaster Sciamano will mayor this town. Thanks to Lord Artia for donating this town!

Serenite will be no PvP but roleplayed as a town who joined into the Order for merchant services and crafters/designers. This town's mayor has not been decided. Thanks to William Serenite for donating this town!

15. Espada

Espada Avatar

Violation,
    It would be great if you guys could post the times for these tournaments like Bear Tavern does (and place), to get people organized and increase attendance numbers. See you all in R9!

Soleidad, blaquerogue, Abydos and 2 others like this.
  16. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

We were actually the first on the events calendar this time around! :) We posted there last release as well... you can find events here: http://avatarscircle.com/community-events/

edit: PaxLair beat us last release btw... but this release MUAHAHAHA PVP TAKES PRIORITY! ( @Winfield might be working a bit more as well and he might be busy with another project lol )

blaquerogue likes this.
  17. Espada

Espada Avatar

Great! I was not aware of the schedule. I just happened to be online for the ones I participated in but will do my best to show up in as many of these as possible. Going to be quite busy during R9. Thanks for the info!

Also, next time you guys do a community pvp hang out, let me know! I would love to participate as well (if available). I missed the board post and found out about it yesterday.. Good discussion. Keep it up!

18. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I will. I might actually do them more frequently because after they end there are always more things people wanted to say... I just think two hours is already long enough. I'm aiming for one a month right now... if it's done more frequently it would be every other week. I'll likely start a thread about it this weekend.

blaquerogue and Abydos like this.
  19. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

Our Dearest Duke/bows deeply

My Husband and I are interested in joining your guild/salute....

We believe that we could be of service and stand for the same Virtues/Hurrah

Being old EQ players from the Euro guild Viking Alliance, we appreciate the way you have this set up and style.

We fight the good fight. Husband is a crafter, fighter type and I the Artist (IRL) and social butterfly/flaps wings.....

Sincerely,
    Ronda Douglas
    aka Rawnie DeDouglas ingame and SCA/bow

blaquerogue likes this.
  20. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

We would be happy to have you guys! When I'm back from DragonCon I'll try to get a better hello between us :)

blaquerogue and RDouglas like this.