Ordinis Mortis customer appreciation initiative!

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Every week (on saturday) we are going to have a lottery drawing for free CotOs as a show of appreciation for the customers buying from player vendors, or bartering in Ordinis Mortis.

Your name can only be entered Once, and you must contact EMPstrike either here on the forums via PM, Arkah EMPstrike in discord or in-game with the name of the vendor/player you made your purchase from.

Each person can only win 1 per week and i may throw in other prizes along with the coto if i feel like spicing it up a bit.

We appreciate your business in ordinis and hope you enjoy the game! ^^

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Week ending 7/1/2017 Customer appreciation lottery winner is Pouk! For purchase of Item (Cloak) from Khan's "Last Chance Haberdashery" in Ordinis Mortis!

1 free Gold Crown of the Obsidians has been mailed to Pouk and lottery submissions for week ending 7/8/2017 have begun!

Kynral, Time Lord and Luca Xante like this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

7/8 Customer appreciation lottery!
    IMPORTANT NOTE: In future drawing i will exclude the purchase of Bulliten Board Flyers as they are specifically a non-profit item made for use with our bulliten boards.

Winners:
    Mal Hari - for purchase of Buliten board Flyer from Filthy Stag Gift shop! Flyers will be exempt fromt he lottery from now on
    Fenrir Jaegerson - For Bear Steak and Potatoes from the famous "morgoths vendor" 500 gold for 10 plates!
    Mythos Hazzard - For purchase of a flyer fromt he filthy stag gift shop! Flyers will be exempt fromt he lottery from now on
    Zandor! (Bartered in person within ordinis with Arkah) - For purchase of Thunder Branch for 15k from Arkah in person!
    Dragon Tamer - For purchase of 15 wolf speed potions from Two Viking Brewing Co. for 1,125 gold and now the fastest man alive!

Next drawing will be held on the 15th!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  4. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

Nice promotion! :)

5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Ordinis mortis customer appreciation coto lottery 7/15/2017 woohoo!

Winners are:

ROYALSEXY!?!?! For purchase of WOlf and Lamb chops from Luca Xante! 790 gold for 10 plates!

Caree Death! For purchase of 2 purple dyes from Kynral Bane! 25 gold?!

Pouk! For purchase of magical black glowing pulse dye from Halte Kaza! 1,900 gold!

Redwax Wrathwall...! For purchase of Flame stained glass table lamp from Morgoth Redbeard! only 15,000 gold.. :eek:

Grinchy Krabnevir! For purchase of a 2,200 gold Astrolabe from Luca Xante!

EDIT: @LiquidBlaze is the winner who almost didnt win :eek: Sorry liquid! For purchase of Pure white glowing pulse dye x 2 from Halte Khaza for 3,800 gold!

Congrats to this weeks winners!

EDIT: After watchign the video i saw the first drawing was a misclick :eek: so I went ahead and sent 1 extra coto out to the REAL winner of the first drawing >.< a costly mistake for myself O.O which makes POUK more lucky than originally thought!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Time Lord and Luca Xante like this.
  6. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

What?! Ordinis Mortis customer appreciation lottery drawing week ending 7/22/17?! No way!

Yes way. Yes way indeed.

A previously unencountered situation arose today when one Coto winner's MAILBOX was FULL, not allowing me to send them their prize.
    Lyndoman Cornwall must get in touch with me to claim this prize within 1 week. If you know or see him around, instruct him to send me a mail In-Game under that same character name and to clean out his mail box!!

Today's Winners!:
    Veronique of Lowlands for purchase of 10x Bear Steak and Potatoes for 780 gold from Luca Xante!

Wedrax Wrathwall for purchase of 10x Darkstarr Smoked Duck from Fenrir Jaegerson for 250 gold!

Therdan Redwauld for purchase of Fine Oak Bookshelves for 20,000 from Morgoth Redbeard!

Fenrir Jaegerson for purchase of 20x Serpant Scales for 88 gold from Arkah EMPstrike!

Congrats to this weeks winners!

7. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

A local business has upped the Ante for a futur drawing!
    [​IMG]

Due to the generosity of one of Ordinis' local businesses, This upcoming Saturday's drawing may include even more winners to receive free potions from Two Viking Brewing Co.!

8. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

7/29 Customer appreciation drawing aw man! it was a good one! gettin thins worked out and refined, and gonna look for ways to hand out more prizes int he future!

TODAY'S WINNERS!!!
    @Robertinum Borracci For purchase of 5 Bear Surprises from Jirrc Overshoes!

@Ribald Hornpipe For purchase of 100 apples from Fenrir Jaegerson for 375 gold!

@Dragon Tamer For purchase of some unknown thing from Someone! (Likely an in-person Barter)

@Syee Kco For purchase of 10 Wolf Surprise from Luca Xante for 2000 gold!

@Wextel Moonshadow For purchase of a Fine Oak Chair from Morgoth Redbeard for 15,000 gold!

Congrats to this week's winenrs fo Cotos and Potions! And a special thanks to Two Viking Brewery and Veronique ofLowlands for donating this week's prizes!

9. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Customer Apreciation 8/5/17 WHAAAAAT?!
    Co-Starring my good buddy Rambo!!!!

Yes yes. It's back. "Big as life, and Twice as UGLY!" ~Andy Griffith
    By that i mean 2x the prize giveaways!

Fenrir Jagerson of Two Viking Brewing Co. generously donate 50 Wolf Speed potions for this drawing!
    Veronique Oflowlands also generously donated half of the Cotos used in this drawing as well!!

Thanks to you both!

@Halvard Fimbultyr wins for purchase of 5 Corpion Poisonl, we SUSPECT from Jiirc for 575 gold!

@Brave Robin wins for purchase of Belt of the Patient Harvester from Luca Xante for 30,000 Gold!

@Daxxe Diggler for purchase of multiple stacks of 20 Black Pearl from Arkah EMPstrike for 88 gold!

@Lyndoman Cornwall for purchase of Copepr platemail Leggings +3 from Khan for 1,000 gold!

@Jackal for purchase of 20 Obsidian Chips from Arkah EMPstrike for 233 gold!

@jason Thorn for purchase of 10 Recall Scrolls from Luca Xante for 1,580 Gold!

@Crazy Teeka for purchase of Deadly Poison Recipie for from Luca Xante for 1,000 gold!

@Randbo TheStud for purchase of Stinging Poison Recipie from Luca Xante for 1,000 gold!

@Wotobia for purchase of Rign of Atenism +7 from Halte Khaza for 4,000 gold!

@Nomalice For purchase of Belt of the Patient Harvester from Arkah EMPstrike for 14,000 gold!

(Note: Nomalice is not shown int he video as i later learned i had deleted his reciept by mistake and left a duplicate reciept from Brave Robin by mistake in his place >.> SORRY! He has been sent his prize as well! Mystery solved ^^)

In this weeks video i do the drawings before hand to save time, as i have both my daughter, and an undesirable work schedual this weekend, and also her grandmother bought her a hamster while i was at work :S

Time Lord, Luca Xante and monkeysmack like this.
  10. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

The hampster is so good! lol :)

Time Lord likes this.
  11. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Wow, I got a really great deal on black pearls... AND won a prize too? I bought several stacks of them from that vendor so may have paid more than 88 g total, but the COTO prize alone made this one of my best deals ever!

I didn't even know about this contest, but I'm a very happy shopper. Thank you to all those involved.

I'll surely shop there again!

Winfield, Luca Xante and Time Lord like this.
  12. Lyndoman

Lyndoman Avatar

Finally cleaned out my inbox, thanks for the COTO, great idea. :)

Time Lord likes this.
  13. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

It's Customer Appreciation 8/12/17 OMGerbils!!!!!!!!!!

And more peoples won crap!!

Today I drew out 10 prizes! Food was donated by Fenrir jaegerson of Two Viking Brewery!
    After the drawing and duplicate reciepts pre-dating previous wins were deleted and 106 reciepts remain.

I've also deleted a receipt WITH my NAME ON IT! #imnotacheater + i delete reciepts with Minerva's name on them as per her request too!

@oldplebian Wins for purchase of Wolf Hat +3 from Fenrir Jaegerson FOR 277 GOLD!

@Brugas Khorgan for purchase of Pink Dye from ???(maybe Minerva??) for 349 gold!

@Rambo for purchase of Ring of Luck from Fenrir Jaegerson for 4,999 gold!

@Elrond Kingofelves
    for purchase of 20x Obsidian Chips from Arkah EMPstrike for 233 gold!

@Floki for Purchase of 20x Greater Health Potions from Fenrir jaegerson for 1,425 Gold!

@Brave Robin for purchase of 10x Imbued Health Potion from Luca Xante for 1,700!

@anthony Lam for purchase of Dragon Neckbone from veronique OfLowlands for ?49,000 gold? (hard to read on video)

@Daigoji Gai for buyign some unknown thing off Speck's Vendor!

@Royou for purchase of 10x Recall Scrolls from Luca Xante for 1,580 Gold!

@Nomalice for purchase of 10x Wolf and Lamb chops from Morgoth Redbeard for 500 gold!

Congrats to all this weeks winners! And congrats to everyone who won something anywhere else in the world for any reason too!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Luca Xante likes this.
  14. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

CUSTOMER APP REACH E 8 SHUUUUUN!
    2THOUSAND 17! 8/19!

Its time again for winners and im super tired and overworked and kids are here so here they are!:

@Randbo TheStud for purchase of 100 Hides from Luca Xante for 900 gold!

@Katya Armstrong For purchase of 10 Obsidian Venison loaf from Jiirc Overshoes for 1400 gold!

@Wintermute of CoF For purchase of Obsidian Sheet Recipie from Halte Khaza for 15,000 gold!

@Fiero Steele For purchase of Magic Printing Press from Morgoth Redbeard for 45,000 gold!

@Rada Torment for purchase of 10 Wolf and Lamb chops from Luca Xante for 740 gold!

@Apollo Bladerunner for purchase of 10 Grilled corpion tail from Fenrir Jaegerson for 750 gold!

@Illiara
    for purchase of 50 Suet from Fenrir Jaegerson for 4,800 gold!

@Floki for purchase of 10 Greater Focus Potion from Fenrir Jaegerson for 750 gold!

@CathrineRose for purchase of 10 teleport scrolls from Luca Xante for 1580 gold!

@Dmitry Donskoy for purchase of 100 animal hide from (UNKNOWN) for 900 gold!

Congrats to winners!

Rada Torment and Luca Xante like this.
  15. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Custoemr appreciation 8/26/17

Customers being appreciated! But since work has been insane, and I've been proven to have limited brainspace that is affecting my new job, I wont think to hard on how to present this drawing. So here is a rather bland lsit of names and no video to accompany it. Ill start doing the fun colors and videos again once i get settled in at work and my head isnt so clogged with stresses.

@Draugur Obsidian wall light 10,000gold from Morgoth redbeard.

@stu Gotz 10xDragon Stew 3,500 gold from Fenrir Jaegerson

@Randbo TheStud 100xSuet 13,000 from Morgoth Redbeard

@Illiara 100xMandrake 350gold from Fenrir Jaegerson

@Brave Robin Imbued Health x10 1,700gold Luca Xante

@CanoePaddler supple leather boots +4 1,000 gold from Ribald Hornpipe

@Bloodclot red 10xWolf and lamb chops 500gold from Morgoth Redbeard

@Karrin Murphy 10xBear steaks 500gold from Morgoth redbeard

@Frodr Seven 20x Sulfur 88gold from Arkah EMPstrike

@Syeekco 120xMetal Scrap 180gold from Arkah EMPstrike

Congrats to the winner. Due tot he limited space and high volume of Purchases, the bags will be compeltely emptied out, meaning next week you will only have a chance to win if you make a purchase within the next 7 days.

Luca Xante likes this.
  16. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Customer appreciation 9/3 SPECIAL "I accidently missed 9/2" EDITION!

So i decided not to do a video again because work and daughter. New job means people call me all the dang time.
    So heres some winny types!

@Mekile Stormwind for purchase of Obsidian potion of Conservation from Morgoth Redbeard for 2300 gold

@Wintermute Ofcof for purchase of 200 Gold ore from Morgoth Redbeard for 10,000 gold

@Maedhros for purchase of 1000 metal scrap from Luca Xante for 1550 gold

@Robertinum Borracci for purchase of 300 gold ore from Morgoth Redbeard for 15000 gold

@Fiero Steele for purchase of 10 corpion poison from Jiirc Overshoes of Jiirc's Concoctions for 1150 gold

@Troll for purchase of Reaching Skeleton from Morgoth Redbeard for 6000 gold

@Zamper for purchase of Supple augmented leather leggings +7 from Morgoth Redbeard for 10,000 gold

@Stonetrew Illuminati for purchase of 5 Obsidian Wolf Chops from Morgoth Redbeard for 1300 gold

@Try Hard for purchase of 10 greater health potion from Fenrir Jaegerson for 750 gold

@Raven Moonlight for purchase of Bronze Crown of the Obsidian from Morgoth Redbeard for 2000 gold

Congrats to you winnerly folK

Luca Xante likes this.
  17. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Customer appreciation winners for week ending 9/9

Khareos for purchase of 10x wolf and lamb chops from Luca Xante for 760 gold

Stonetrew Illuminati for purchase of Obsidian Wolf Chops x5 from Morgoth Redbeard for 1,300 gold

Soryu Greendragon for purchase of 20x Dragon Scales from Arkah EMPstrike for 88 gold

Luca Xante likes this.
  18. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Customer Appreciation 9/16

Catherine Rose for purchase of 10 recall scrolls from Jiirc of Jiirc's Concoctions for 1300 gold!

Karrin Murphy for purchase of 10 wolf and lamb chops from Jiirc Overshoes of Jiirc's Concoctions for 600 gold!

Corwin Killz for purchase of 10 bear steaks and potatoes from Morgoth Redbeard for 500 gold!

Troll (again?!) for purchase of Reaching Skeleton (again!?) from Morgoth Redbeard (again?!) for 6000 gold.....again -.-

Mekile Stormwind for purchase of Ice Wings From morgoth redbeard for 25,000 gold.

Luca Xante likes this.
  19. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Customer Appreciation 9/23/2017!!!

Just gonna post the video this time because writing everythign is tedius and i fixed the sound!

Luca Xante likes this.
  20. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Oops o forgot to be posting custoemr appreciationv ideos, so heres all the videos for october

I may have forgot to record a week. Been really busy and bummed out a big chunk of this month so i apologize

bitwise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.