Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Out of sequence questing can leave unfinishable quests in log

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Goldenflame Dragon, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldenflame Dragon

Goldenflame Dragon Legend of the Hearth

3/30/2018 2:41 PM
    Title: Out of sequence questing can leave unfinishable quests in log
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? No
    Details:I have seen this thus far in two quest chains. In Ardonis, the Black Arrow quest chain: I spoke first to Tanya, who told me about her son's death and sent me to talk to Samuel. From there I investigated the tower, found the note that mentioned Simone, and found Simone. Simone then gave me a quest to talk... to Tanya. Dialog with Tanya does not resolve this quest. The quest does go away once you successfully accuse the culprit.

Similarly, I spoke with Priestess Khasi, fulfilling a quest, and then spoke with her retinue, one of whom told me to speak with Khasi. That quest similarly cannot be completed by actually talking to Khasi. I am not yet high enough level to finish this part of the chain to see if doing the Tower of the Shuttered Eye will clear this.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16332
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GPU RAM: 2986
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (243.5, -1.6, -222.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgyNDMuNDgyLCAtMS41NTMsIC0yMjIuMzgzKXwoMCwgLTAuMTA0LCAwLCAwLjk5NSl8MzQ4LjIzOTZ8MTUuNjg0NjF8Mi42ODk5OTU=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.