1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Outlander Tutorial Area

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jefe, Feb 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

I had a thought recently on a good way to mesh in training on the game system and ui that would not break immersion.

A tutorial area run by retired "Outlanders" that cover game mechanics. I would envision this as a way of potentially immortalizing/memorializing outlanders. The "outlanders" would understand the game from a UI standpoint and could teach players about the UI without breaking lore.

I would envision the tutorial area as a place like Hometown where players can choose to visit whenever they want.

Returning players could be directed there for a refresher course on game systems, and current players could go there to refresh knowledge on game systems when desired.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.