Outskirts Resource nodes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Outskirts resources nodes should probably never have any chance to have a meticulous collection chance happen when harvesting the resource nodes within these scene. Specifically Solace Bride Outskirts. When you added the very fast spawn times to these resources, players with very high levels of meticulous collection chance and fast running speed are able to get a large amount of resources from this scene. And can cause a problem when a new player is trying to just collect these resources as well for the quests that use them here.

Removing any chance of a meticulous collection chance on these resources would have 0% effect on new players in the scene, but would probably deter the higher level players from collecting the resources in this scene.

You also might want to have these nodes only give 1 resource per node and no other resources.

Just an idea and suggestion you might want to consider.

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #69637

Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
  3. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

I will admit that when I need a quantity of wood, I take off for Solace Bridge Outskirts. When I get there, the first thing I do is check for other avatars so that I do not take from any other, especially new, players in the game. I do the same for the other Outskirts areas. I mostly craft, thus not spending lots of time defending myself is a good thing.
    I also put the Hospitalar tag on my avatar in case they have any questions. I am always happy to help. I remember how it was when I started, and those that helped me then.
    I pass it on as much as I can.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.