Overworld encounter quests redoable?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Stabbath, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Tried to the monk one, with the cows and herders. Killed everything no monk. this a one time thing? Once a week, or not in every cow encounter?

Also, I killed a lot of stags or deer once. A darn dragon popped my stealth and fried me. Guess the dragon liked deer. Maybe to eat..

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Not every encounter, but yes repeatable.

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

There have been many times when I took so long gathering and killing, I'd step out and right into another. I think my record was like 3 in a row. I don't mind encounters at all.

4. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

yea, I've died going afk during the long load screens when I exit. some zone you in safe areas, but not all I've found out. I ran out of doable quests, so been doing a lot of overworld encounters. A lot are too hard. Reds pop in and I can't beat them. Fun soloing the ones I can though.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

The monk will not reappear in your encounters until you deliver the message you got when you talked to him. There is a monk which appears, a bounty hunter, and a researcher. All three require traveling to one of several towns to deliver a message, answer some research questions or collect bounty. One of these three ( or none ) will appear after clearing an encounter.

6. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Yes, I've encountered all three. Monk letter already been delivered, he didn't show up. Was wondering if could only do once a day, week or something.

Aldo likes this.
  7. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

I've done the same thing, just keep going at it. The wave system was introduced a while back, and IMO made going thru the encounters a lot more fun and less boring

8. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Agree.

To my surprise I soloed a t5 mine today without dying. I'm getting stronger :) Can't beat that damn 8k deer loving dragon yet tho. I runz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.