Owl's Head Sewers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DalTXColtsFan, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan Avatar

Just out of curiosity, has the Owl's Head Sewers always been a really tough dungeon? I could swear it wasn't before...

There's a quest in Owl's Head where someone's husband gets unfairly thrown in the Clink, and you have to track down a boy and a red sash forger to get into the Clink without having to fight through the rioting prisoners or something like that - I could swear that it was actually the sewers where you find the Husband.

Anyway, I recently re-entered those sewers to try to find Kelly (who was actually in Owl's Nest not Owl's Head) and found it infested with Skeleton Archmages and Skeleton Warriors, all with well over 1,000 if not over 2,000 HP.

Is there a trigger that suddenly makes that dungeon so tough once the quests are done?

Just curious.
    DalTXColtsFan Dragon

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

owl's head sewer was not always so tough. it was upgraded, and that has nothing to do with quest status.

there have never been any quests in owl's head sewer.

there are two quests in the clink, one tracking down someone's brother and another getting a letter from a boy to his father.

Time Lord, Lily Byrd and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.