Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maka, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashenor

Ashenor Avatar

Thanks guys, i have my $40 pledge in here now thanks to a founders help and upping it to collector level later tonight.

Thanks for the Pantheon love so far.

3devious and Maka like this.
  2. Annavas

Annavas Avatar

I think it is great that two awesome MMORPG communities like SotA and Pantheon are so up for actively promoting and supporting each other. I think it makes the gaming community just that much friendlier and fun to be in when people can work together like that.

Time Lord, Jivalax Azon and Maka like this.
  3. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

Get that crest to the Heraldry guys stat!

Shadow likes this.
  4. Graye

Graye Avatar

5. Duke Death-Knell

Duke Death-Knell Avatar

you had me until he started going on about grouping.

licemeat likes this.
  6. popsicledeath

popsicledeath Avatar

I'm a Pantheon supporter who was taking a wait-and-see approach to Shroud of the Avatar, but I think the cross promotion is a great way for everyone who loved the first generations of mmorpgs to get a game they want, so am going to drop some jink on SotA. And now that I've been brought here I really like what I see, so maybe I'll have two games to look forward to in the sea of mediocrity the genre has become!

Jatvardur and Maka like this.
  7. Graye

Graye Avatar

To be honest.. I'm sure there will be people from both games who aren't interested in the flavor of the other. But then.. that's not the point of it all really. :)

I might not ever play SOTA but, I gave my support.... because The community deserves to have their game. With all the bells and whistles and as few strings attached as possible. :)

8. Zepherius

Zepherius Avatar

Hear, hear Graye!

Maka likes this.
  9. Ryan74

Ryan74 Avatar

I just pledged

Maka likes this.
  10. Ashenor

Ashenor Avatar

Must not have played EQ 1? It was a different Era then. It was a sense of community, and you actually (shocker) talked and made friends you played with.

After all the twitch and solo MMO's since then (have played and raided in most) nothing has felt like that since then.

Most games you don't know people outside of your guild, the good old days is when you knew most of the server from grouping and seeing them around.

11. Graye

Graye Avatar

I know we're hyped up Ash... but remember. They have their game on the way.

We are here to support them further and ask for their support in return. Not pitch Pantheon to them. :)

For all Pantheon people (and I'll post it back on our KS & Forums) Remember to be humble and thankful for the oppertunity here. Be mindful of the tone in our post(s). We are in their house.

-Graye

Maka likes this.
  12. Ashenor

Ashenor Avatar

Just stating how things were. Also i was a beta UO player so have played both and offering some insight for people that have missed EQ during the early days.

And i have put up $150 here and probably going to $500 so doing my part in both :).

Graye likes this.
  13. ExmortisMT

ExmortisMT Avatar

Good evening fellow Gamers!!!

As a long time player of the Ultima Games spanning back to me as a wee boy playing Ultima III Exodus on my C64, then onto joining Ultima Online as a pre-apha tester, it is my pleasure to back this project. It is an honor to see Richards latest vision come true, and all his backers play the game they want so badly.

As a supporter of Pantheon, it is clear to me how close our two projects are, and how much we all want them to succeed and come to fruition. I hope that I can help you all reach your next stretch goal, and beyond as we spread the work all over the Pantheon fan base to come here support Shroud.

For those that support Pantheon, you have a home in my guild <Brains and Brawn> if you choose to play both games.

Good luck to you all, and happy tidings.

Exmortis
    Founder/Leader Brains and Brawn
    Everquest
    Everquest II
    Vanguard
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.

Maka and Zepherius like this.
  14. Zepherius

Zepherius Avatar

Good to see you here too Exmortis!

15. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

Just pledged, glad to help support another indie project on KS .

Ashenor and Maka like this.
  16. Zepherius

Zepherius Avatar

Thanks Hazard, much appreciated. :)

17. Nuemcy

Nuemcy Avatar

Ashenor and Maka like this.
  18. Zepherius

Zepherius Avatar

/cheer =)

19. DeadPixel

DeadPixel Avatar

You and I have very different memories of EQ1, haha. In EQ1 I didn't know anyone outside my guild and everyone in my guild was in competition for loot against one another. The only game I knew people outside of my guilds were UO and DAoC.

EQ1 was all about raiding and raiding and then raiding some more. Then you had to raid for keys to get to other raids. I went over and pledged for the $35 tier to pay it forward for you guys but the reference of "epic raids" made me vomit a little in my mouth :( I still have nightmares of sitting around for 2 hours waiting for the 72 people needed so you could have a chance at an item upgrade; and having time tables for raid zone clears with other guilds.

That being said, I was fairly addicted to the game as a Bard on Xegony and I played from vanilla to Darkhollow expansion. Best of luck to those of you that are looking forward to Pantheon, I hope you get your game!

20. Zepherius

Zepherius Avatar

We appreciate it DeadPixel. I am sorry your memories of eq1 are not as pleasant as some of ours. I hear what you are saying about raids. They could be a pain and tedious sometimes but I still had fun. Some of my best memories are of early eq before all the raid heavy content. I like small groups and raids more than the super large ones. But to each his own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.