Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Paperdoll - Feedback (Equipment Placement)

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by Margard, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Margard

Margard Avatar

Equipping armor, weapons and cloaks was not as intuitive as I would prefer for the following reasons

- We have two columns to place our gear: I feel that the vertical spacing between each "item box" is to small with in each column

- Order of slot boxes do not physically represent "where items go on the body" : For example - the "gloves" slot is all the way at the bottom when it would be more "natural" to place it in the center; "Boots" slot could go right above the weapons slot, and "Leggings" right above "Boots"

- Positioning of boxes could be placed adjacent to corresponding body region

- Indicator: "appropriate box is highlighted in bright yellow" is not as effective due to "crowding" of the item boxes or possibly is not as noticeable because it's the same color as the other boxes (maybe change the highlighting color?)

- Items do not have the "snap on feeling" ... possibly due to the small gear icon and size of the "gear placement box" ... (I like the drag and drop to spot mechanism, but if pixel size is of importance due to performance, possibly add - "double click" to place?)

Edit - I was playing on a laptop 1600x900 resolution

[​IMG]

ignore the red box, forgot to take it off :)

AdamZax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.