Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Party invites

Discussion in 'Release 5 Feedback' started by Duke Olahorand, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

seems to be tricky.
    I met multiple situations, in which they did not work properly, if targeted to me.
    First the need of typing the name. Sometimes names are not, what they appear to be, in this case its hard to target a player by typing his name. We got the mouse to click - why not a player?
    If you just leave the hex, while a party invite pops up, the invite is gone.
    If you are already a member of a party, there should be 3 options:
    Invite fails, sender is notified about the reason.
    Invite goes through, receiver has the option to accept and switch the party.
    Invite goes through, receiver has the option to accept and be a member of both parties.

*Salute*
    Olahorand

2. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

yeah you were a troublemaker this release^^ making parties was really dfficult, espescially to land in the same instance when all enter it at the same time. There has to be backend system which makes one to the master and then let the others in the instance. We often ended in 5 different instances when we had 5 people party

3. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

I posted my experiences with this issue as well. Similar problems with not seeing an invite and not being able to form a party, which was quite frustrating.I think the last time it worked somewhat successfully for me was R2

Olahorand likes this.
  4. Jivalax Azon

Jivalax Azon Avatar

My thoughts exactly! It was problematic to be sure. I even tried clicking for the invite because it seemed the logical thing to do. But of course, it doesn't work that way. But it should.;)

Time Lord and Olahorand like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.