Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Patch 451 new hairstyle - Changed Hair Update

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Remonus, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

@Doc Farnsworth @Ember see @Attenwood's post quoted below.

i received an email stating that due to the overwhelming amount of time needed to fix this, singularly, for everyone who was affected, they just provided us with the COTOs to spend at a 'new you' station instead.. still gotta send the email to get those cotos

Doc Farnsworth and Ember like this.
  2. Ember

Ember Avatar

Thanks for pointing us to his comment @ThurisazSheol! Submitting ticket now. I totally overlooked it. :confused:

ThurisazSheol and Lord-Galiwyn like this.
  3. Spartus

Spartus Avatar

Dang I didn't see this bug report until after I re-rolled. I thought it was some sort of issue with my helmet at first and didn't realize it was a widespread issue. I took off my helmet the other day in Soltown and was shocked to see grey pageboy hair instead of my ponytails. Grey ponytails look pretty neat (like the powdered wig status symbols of the 1700's) , but grey pageboy was so horrendous I couldn't stand looking at myself! Oh well...

4. Gadfrey Zukes

Gadfrey Zukes Avatar

you will just get the cotas in your inventory if you got that email. I had mine the next time I logged in after that email.

So I finally found a guy in the Ardoris waterfront with the magic touch and he managed to cut off my acursed braids. very happy now. (thanks devs)

Ember likes this.
  5. Daggoth2

Daggoth2 Avatar

When I wear my Lord Marshall Helm, I'm bald and no beard. I'm supposed to have braids for hair and the two braid style beard to go along with my Viking look. My hairstyle changed to page boy when I took off my Lord Marshall helmet. The bug had me as bald and no beard when I wore the helmet, and when I took the helmet off, my hair had changed from the two braids hair the page boy hair, but at least my beard came back. Please fix this bug! I want my braids back, my “Viking” character looks ridiculous with a page boy hairstyle.

6. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

WHO are REALLY using the PAGE BOY LOOK? it's horrible

on some unofficiale servers of UO. there was "hairdresser" stones.. (on SOTA maybe it's time to add a vendor with HAIRCUTS...)

7. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

already there - not specific to haircuts, but a new you station, that lets you change more than just your hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.