Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Love Out of Order Paradox [Spoiler]

Discussion in 'Release 44 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Datendrache2, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache2

Datendrache2 Avatar

Title: Path of Love Out of Order Paradox
    Reproduction Rate: ?%

Blocker? (Yes/No/Partial) No

Details: I’m unclear exactly what happened here, so let me try to describe it. The details didn’t seem important at the time but in retrospect, something became off track.

1) Started back on the Path of Love quest after returning to it after a period of time.

2) The next step in the quest was to return to Speak with Khasi. No key words that I could recognize/remember made her advance past this point. Viewing videos, there wasn’t anything anyone else needed to do to advance except just speaking with her.

3) Determining my problem might be that I needed to confront Ming Liang Tan, I ventured to the Shuttered Eye. The messages that appeared on the screen in the video did not show, but he was there and confessed to me his Obsidian Plot. We fought, he died.

4) Returning to Ardoris, I received the quest to “Ask Min Liang Tan about the Empress Ring”. Unfortunately, he no longer appears at his shop or at the Tower of the Shuttered Eye.

5) I have a quest that appeared in HUD to Enter the Tower of the Shuttered Eye, but Min Liang Tan isn’t there anymore.

Attached are two screenshots that were taken for other debugging reasons, but they show my quest list on HUD.

Ryzen 1600 w/Geforce 970, Windows 10, 16 GB RAM, SotA QA Win 64 Release 529.

Bug Category: Path of Love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.