Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Truth

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by 4EverLost, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Not sure if any of this is a bug or not but here we go:

1) I picked up the sword by the barn. The message keeps flashing when I get near Edwards - go pick up the sword by the barn even after I got it twice. (I think I got the right sword, it was near the barn) Heck, I even picked up the shield just in case I needed a set - it still kept flashing when I go to Edwards.

2) When I get near the dagger it tells me it's important so maybe I should pick it up. Even if I'm outside the house and can't even see the thing. I spent a while looking around the area outside, thinking I missed the dagger. I should probably be able to see the thing before the message flashes maybe?

3) Went to the gate to go see Edward about opening the gate - he says a bunch of things that just whizzes by before I can even read it and it disappears. I know it's probably in the journal but I've been reading chat box all this time - he shouldn't feel it's necessary to speed through his dialog when he takes so long to open the gate anyway.

4) I managed to drag Edward outside the gates with me and my new buddy. The man ROCKS! With his 50ish hp, the moment I got attacked, Edward stepped up and started kicking butt! On the other hand, my new buddy with his 2K hp, just sits back and hides behind me while I'm taking a beating.

After a while, Ed decides to go back in and locks the gate behind him. I really wanted him to stay and help me across the bridge - any way I could change him for this new guy? I mean, he does eventually get his act together and starts to clean the floor with the elves but he sure does take his time about getting around to it. I have to take a beating before he starts helping out - is he suppose to be like this? Really, would you let me trade him for Edwards, somehow? My squishy mage feels so much safer when she's with Edwards for some reason.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Feedback, not bugs.

4EverLost likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.