1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Patterns for Themed POT NPC's/Vendors

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jay Nord, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

I would like to be able to buy or craft patterns for use on POT NPC's so they match the theme of the town. I have a Viking town and would really like to have my NPC's like the Cook and Crafting Merchant look Viking like they do in Estgard, Resolute, and Westend. There's probably nothing can be done about the default Banker and Town Crier for the POT, but it would help with immersion and ambience to have the rest of the POT NPC's suit the POT theme. Viking, Shogun, Elven, Kobold, etc.

I already have two sets of POT NPC's, so no need to buy yet another set, just the ability to apply patterns to the ones I have would be awesome. If we can't craft these, then please sell them in the store as a single, set of 5, set of 10 so POT owners have a choice of how many they need/want.

These patterns would also be great to apply to player vendors so they can also match a theme for a shop/house.

I assume patterns would be easier to do than letting us dress our NPC's and Vendors.

2. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

Or use the same mechanism than manequin to wear the NPCs/Vendors.
    We have stacked so much patterns over the years, could be a good use of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.