Payment method for subscriptions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lilofee, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilofee

Lilofee Avatar

I tried to figure out, which payment method was entered for my subscription. Turns out I can not see nor change the Card/Paypal in my account data without cancelling the subscription.

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Lilofee
    If you need to change your payment type from say paypal to credit card you will have to cancel your sub and start it over. You can email support@portalarium.com and let them know what happened and see if they will keep you at you same monthly count and if you cancel and re-start at same time it "should" not be a problem but I DO NOT speak for them.

3. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I changed my method several times and at least for me the rewards where ongoing. So my assumption is it's pretty safe to change it if you don't do it around the date of the usual charge.
    @Elgarion ?

4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It's safe to cancel and restart your rewards program sub and not have a break in your reward cycle (as long as you don't take a break after cancellation then resub later down the road, then of course there'll be a break in your rewards cycle).

majoria70 likes this.
  5. Lilofee

Lilofee Avatar

I don't want to cancel atm, because I am still waiting for the subscribers reward at Papilli (although the subscription is stated as active).

And: the next billing date was not met, it still says 24th of March, but did not book it yet. Nothing changed in credit card data, no changes to last month, so I have no clue whats going on. At least it should be possible to see a correct status to be able to have an ongoing subscription. Subscription for Pfauenauge worked properly with the same credit card.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.