1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

[Completed R88] Resurrection Ankh's (50% cost reduction coto store)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fetid SirDidy, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Perhaps a reduction in crown cost? Seems a bit high.. high enough that i will not buy...but if it was lower i would and so would others I'm sure - in multiples. 50%+ cost reduction needed or bundle 3+ankh's in current price. It's rare that I die in my dungeons, but when I do I always die at the furthest point from my rez ankh. And it makes me sad every time.

@Elgarion

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Elgarion and Wilfred like this.
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

This is what made me stop building dungeons for public use. To make a dungeon interesting enough it has to be big, and the rez anks are ridicuspensive! I just ripped it all out and I can sell the totems. I think all the totems should act as a rez ankh.

Fetid SirDidy likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Ya, I definitely agree. Quite a bit too high. Probably won't patch in until R88 since its store related, but the Resurrection Ankh and Resurrection Chaos have been reduced by 50%. Good input, thanks!

GenieUK, Wilfred, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.