Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet decorations

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

When I place a pet decoration, it's default action is to follow me. If I order it to do something else and leave, when I come back then it's current action is reset to follow me. This is very annoying and the main reason that I don't have any pets on my lot.

Here are the changes that I think need to happen with pet decorations:
    • The default action should be to stay here. This would allow me to use say a knight servant as a barkeep, since he would then actually stay behind the counter.
    • If I command the pet to do something else, like patrol, then that status should be persisted and the pet should be doing that when I return.
    • I should be able to dress humanoid pets in whatever gear I have.
    • I should be able to have a humanoid pet sit (and stay) on a chair, stool, couch, etc.
    I understand that the last two points might take some work but the first two are very important and should be implemented ASAP.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  2. Tamsen

Tamsen Avatar

I agree, particularly about the persistence. That is almost a make-it-or-break-it thing for me (for some of us) with regard to whether or not we use and buy pets.

I tried a dozen or more times to get one of my decoration pets to stay on my lot. It finally worked, and I've been afraid to touch him since. Now I have to believe it was a glitch that I got it to work.

Didn't I read some old release notes (release 23, maybe?) that we were supposed to be able to place decoration pets on our lots?

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

+1 this happening to me as well.

I also wish u could place more than 1 pet. So much for making a stables. :(

Sue D Nim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.