Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet does nto attack commanded target.

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Weins201, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

in Overland Encounter with Bandits - Killed a mag - I had My Bear out , Bear was Hitting the mage and a Thug came in and was beating on Bear. Mage Died, Bear headed back to me, he was in def mode, so I hit "G" to target the Thug - Thug come up as my primary (health Bar) and cursor is on Thug, arrows hitting thug, so I hit "Pet attack target" button. Pet takes off running right past the Thug and to a Mage who I did not even see on my Screen. Off to the Deep Right

A bug becuase pet did not attack the target I had up and commanded him to - not feedback

11/24/2016 8:52 PM
    Title: Above
    Reproduction Rate: no idea how the targeting is broken so no idea haw many times game is picking or I am
    Blocker? /???
    Details: above
    Steps to Reproduce: above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 32636
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GPU RAM: 8152
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.511.Date.11.21.16
    Area: RandomEncounter_Plains02/HumanBandits_Tier5
    Area Display Name: Plains Encounter
    Loc: (-20.4, 33.7, -76.0)

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok I just had sme issues in Ulfheim -

I tried it once while trying to "Soft Target" with the "G", and then with "Mouse Clicks" Each time the pet went after the first one I had targeted.

I targetd one - then a fresh one and when commanded the pet ran after first one while 2ns one was the actual active target?

I know before in previous releases the "Hot Key" was not working is this still the problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.