Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pets Not Resurrectable

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by bowmark, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowmark

bowmark Avatar

I have lost 2 Obsidian Bears and one Ferocious Brown that were not resurrectable. I have over 100% in both resurrect spells and neither work. It goes thru the motions and then nothing happens. I cast it over and over until the timer expired and then nothing. I tried the resummon as a few have suggested but it did not work. One time the Obsidian bear did not resurrect (it was still greyed out and lying on the ground) but the mobs then started to attack it but it did not attack back. I then tried to resurrect it again but to know avail. This is getting to be a very expensive bug for a new player. Pets need a lot of work in this game to be viable. Thank you.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Make sure you are using the /bug command in game to report bugs, they need that information that is contained in it.

While in game, where this is happening, type /bug in the chat window. This will open your browser to the bug forum. Find the appropriate forum to post your report. Click New Post and paste. When you use /bug It automatically copies a bug form to your clipboard. Fill out the form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.