Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Phonograph sound levels

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Mykll, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

I noticed that the Aether Vibration Amplifier Console's volume has been turned up in game, especially being able to hear it at a distance. Very nice. No idea what release added that, but thank you. But I noticed that my Phonograph did not get the same love. Is that something we can expect for them as well? Would be nice to be able to hear the wax cylinders at a distance as well.

And not sure if this next part should be a separate post, or in bugs general, or in sound bugs section. I have a Village Stone & Timber 5-Story Basement. In the single room on the second level, I have a small Aether player. I can play it, and it has the same loud goodness as my large Aether player outside. But there seems to be an interesting thing with the sound level. If I move around horizontal, the sound will slowly fade out. But if I move vertical, go down to the bottom floor, 3 floors down, the sound remains loud if I stand under the radio. But if I move horizontally the sound will fade out. Like the distance math doesn't take vertical distance into effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.