Phonographs

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by CatweazleX, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

- Both dual wax cylinder phonographs allow to access the aether device. It would be nice if this function is also added to the single wax cylinder phonographs. This give us a small radio.

- Please give all phonographs a volume slider. To make them louder as the currently are. Or more silent.

- It would be nice to set the automated phonographs to broadcast. The broadcasting is limited to the LOT, basement or dungeon. This allow one to have another (maybe themed) music in this areas as the town wide music.

The idea behind this:
    Have your own music (wax cylinders) on your lot / basement / dungeon.

For a dungeon one may setup another background music (may darker one) using automated phonographs. Using the single or dual wax cylinder phonographs allows to play different music if one comes near an area. (Currently the background music is switched off and the music from the phonograph is audible).
    With the volume slider one can define the "size" of the area.
    If it used correctly it gives a dungeon with an atmosphere. May music sounds darker and more dangerous as nearer the "good" mobs are. Or more light and friendly when one is near the "rose garden". Else one listen to the default (broadcast) music from the automated phonographs.

Music from phonographs are audible to everyone. The aether device can only heard by yourself.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I also noticed at the lastv party I was at that the distance to hear the aether device sound range was too short to hear across the room. I think that distance needs to be increased again. I really don't see many people irritating us with their music. I sometimes play on the novia map as I see others do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.