Pickpocket Nerf

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Kinkara, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Avatar

I never said you believed you were stronger and smarter either; I commented on a BS quote of yours with one of my own.

You never really answered my questions.

2. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

What i always said.
    True pvpers want no rules and survival of the fittest.
    If ou have anything else to do than optimize your Char for PvP dont pvp in a sandbox. Will always ruled by players who do nothing, but optimize their build, because the want to stand and rule the weaker (more or less).
    That is the MEANING = WIN or loose.

Accept this as i do as someone who will never able to seroiusly partake in this competition, because the measures to this are for a long time created by powergamers (exploiters, legally in a sense of optimization) and ruled by them.
    Grind, grind, grind, optimize, do pvp and dont complain from dying, loosing, struggle, thats what is is about true sandbox PvP.
    The pvpers who left were exactly this players abd there are a few left on the forums and maybe more ingame.
    UO pre-trammel as it was often stated is what they want and sandbox PvP is about. And they are right.
    But that's not for everyone.

But, the game and the community isnt ready for that. They could build it, but i guess they wont.

What they do are bad compromises to the 1. UO successor people and
    2. The Ultima RPG people.

In the end there will be nobody or moderate people and people who are new to it at all.

The Arena, Sports, fair game PVP wont be successfull in this game and would require a lot of artifical handling, what in the end would male it feel senseless or not immersing and less connected to the game world.

EDDYCORP likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Avatar

Who told you that SotA's PvP is supposed to be an arena death match like you claimed? What makes you think that your perception of what PvP is isn't just as "distorted" (your own words) as anybody else's?

Why does PvP REQUIRE to be "no holds barred" for it to be PvP?

You never answered any of these... "This is a virtual world" answers none of these questions... there are plenty of virtual worlds that have very restricted PvP, or no PvP at all... they just don't fit YOUR (potentially) "distorted" perception of what PvP is.

Net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.