Pirates and others wanted!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CatherineRose, Dec 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Pirates and Novians wanted!

[​IMG]
    Pirate ships in have begun to gather in the area called Pirate Cove in Dragomir Mori Port. We are gathering the ships to be battle ready. In the wind blowing across Novia and into Dragomir Mori is a great evil which was started in 2017 with the Cabalist killing the innocent. This evil was stopped for a time by the pirates killing these Cabalist and successfully christening The pirate ship The Misti Sea in December, 2017.

This evil has once again begun to grow which Boris Mondragon has begun writing about in The Black Sails Sago.
    [​IMG]
    As you participate by writing posts as well as being led by Admiral Boris Mondragon we all will learn of this evil as the weeks go by.

We do know that three of my pirate ship captains have been assassinated. They will soon be buried at sea, which is a traditional burial of pirates.

We do not yet know who the assassin is. As we search for clues and as you offer information to the saga we will learn who this person is or maybe persons are.
    [​IMG]

We will be searching for some good men and women pirates to take the wheel of the ships who are left without a captain since their assassinations. If you or someone you know would like to apply for these positions or any of the crew members please contact Duchess CatherineRose or Admiral Boris Mondragon.
    [​IMG]
    There is indication in this evil wind that there will be a great and fierce battle coming back into our beloved land. We need to be strong, prepared and ready when it is time.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Black Sails Saga has begun and you can add your posts as you learn of clues as to the assassins identity.Come relax with good food and drink. Discuss the coming evil. Dance in both of Pirate Cove's Taverns ( one tavern is outside and one in the hold of the ship). They are located in Boris's Dragon(which was ship wrecked trying to make it in time to help Dragomir and Duchess CatherineRose with this tragedy she ,and all her town of Dragomir Mori, is dealing with at this time).

The Dragon is dry docked at the far eastern end of Dragomir Port in Pirates Cove.

The Black Sails Saga will continue for all of us in the Fire Lotus Library. We need you and look forward to participating with you in this new adventure.

Duchess CatherineRose

2. Cleome Arachnid

Cleome Arachnid Avatar

Nay, I’ll no be led by any man. Me ship be in dry dock on Storms Reach, but I will help avenge yon captains.

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Aye, my hunting cabin is near that port. To its defense, my spear shall arrive!

5. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Oh Black Tortoise I am so glad to see you coming to defend our Dragomir. When you go to the Story "Black Sails Saga in the Library in Fire Lotus Tavern I would love to have you post something...anything you would like . :)
    When the battle happens I am glad your spear will be ready!!!

T r i n i t y and Lesni like this.
  6. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Cleome Arachnid well it certainly is not a requirement to follow any pirate or any avatar. The one you must follow is your own heart and step into your own footprints. We look forward to your participation in protecting Dragomir and avenging my captains. We will soon have their funerals fitting for a great Pirate and great Captains.

Anytime you would like to post some of the story please do so. :)

T r i n i t y and Lesni like this.
  7. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

My Lady CatherineRose, please accept my apologies for this late reply. I have only just risen from my sick bed after suffering a foul malady contracted in foreign climes. I fear no foul play just inattention to what I ate and its wholesomeness one rushed meal. But I am now on the mend and at your service to defend our home. Please feel free to direct me as best as you see I may be of use. I eagerly await instruction as action will, I am sure, help rid me of the remaining slothfulness and mind fog I have left in me. In service of our home, Xak Xarras.

T r i n i t y, Jaesun and FrostII like this.
  8. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I greatly appreciate your acceptance to help our town and our land. We are at the beginning of this story as you see when ready Black Sails Saga. We will be having the funerals for the 3 captains who were assassinated tomorrow or the next.
    You will be kept informed as the days go by.

I hope you will continue on the mend from your illness.

Duchess CatherineRose

T r i n i t y, Jaesun and FrostII like this.
  9. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

As long as nothing comes up, I can come.

T r i n i t y likes this.
  10. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

There will be several battles to come a week or so apart probably. We will be in mourning for 3 days for the assassinated captains. After that we will have a better time frame for those battles. In the meantime if you want to contribute to the story just jump in anytime as the story moves forward. We expect the battles in January.

T r i n i t y likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.