1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Place deco on Viking palisade

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xarras, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

Oh how disappointed was I when after buying all the parts for a Viking palisade and setting it up just the way I wanted I found I couldn't place anything on it. No watch fires, no Guards, no orders pinned to the guard house wall, no lights . . nothing to tell the story of the palisade and set the scene for a puzzle or adventure for visiting Avatars. I don't believe this wasn't thought of ! I am so disappointed :-(

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Deleted previous comment. :) oops sorry I misread what you were mentioning. Yeah it would be great to be allowed to deco those and other placeable walls. We keep asking. Any news on this @Elgarion

Edited

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Xarras likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

4. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

Thank you Alley. I still haven't got the hang of asking the right question in search.
    Though it had been closed so I couldn't add my 18 pence worth.
    Also I bought the hanging ivy to add and have yet to find any of the walls I have that it will hang from.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.