Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Place Village Home - cannot claim village lot.

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Lancefer, Jul 21, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lancefer

Lancefer Avatar

Snug Harbor.

I just bought a Stone 2 story round tower village home.

I found the perfect spot.

This lot is unclaimed
    Claim lot
    Village lot.

When I double click the stone and click claim lot there are no options to place the home.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can put a home you have purchased on a lot you have claimed, but a home is not what you need to claim the lot. you need a lot deed.

edit: instructions
    edit edit: those instructions say you can buy lot deeds from game merchants. this is no longer true. i will file a bug on the instructions.

3. Lancefer

Lancefer Avatar

Fair warning to those that buy a house...you need to buy property first. I wish I had known this before I wasted 40 bucks on a home, that I needed to buy a 165.00 lot before hand. I have invested enough in this game. I feel swindled. This is not real life, it's a game. You buy a house you should be able to place it!

4. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

While I hate to hear that you bought a house and did not see/read the requirements for one.

"This unique 2-story, 4 room, tower village home also includes two second story decks and a rooftop deck.

(NOTE: You will need a Village or larger property to place this home in-game. Pledges with property will still receive the home included in their rewards if they purchase this home as an add-on)"

There are ways to gain a lot deed in game via game gold. The lottery or possibly trading goods and services. homes as well as many other tings are also available via these means.

I would also like to point out that there is a secondary market available on the forums and several outside sources
    where lots housing and all sorts of other things are available for sale or trade.

I would suggest before you give up on what I think you may find a great game and community who are also willing to reach out and help with this, you come in and spend some time asking more questions and exploring those options.

Lastly there are many like myself who have lots available and can let you use in the meantime if you can just pay the upkeep till you can get your own deed.

With that all said. I hope you'll reconsider your stance and come on back and see what Shroud of the Avatar really has to offer.

Community being #1

Thanks,

Laz

5. Lancefer

Lancefer Avatar

(NOTE: You will need a Village or larger property to place this home in-game. Pledges with property will still receive the home included in their rewards if they purchase this home as an add-on)"

Change to:

(NOTE: You will need to purchase a Village or larger property to place this home in-game (Link here). Pledges with property will still receive the home included in their rewards if they purchase this home as an add-on)"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.