Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Placeable Markers

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Bryweyh, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

We should be able to hit ctrl p or some hotkey and be able to save a marker that shows up on the compass :) I would like this feature so that I can mark multiple house in a scene that I like to shop at. Thanks for hearing me out :D

2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Love the idea!

In the meantime you can drop your own markers on http://sotamap.com as a registered user.

Laz

3. Net

Net Avatar

I was really hoping that we will have something like that with maps, ability to add custom locations. Shame maps are not that useful, Istill think if we have map for a scene we are in in inventory we should be able to open it by pressing M (or Ctrl+M, since M is for compass). And then have all locations there rather than on compass.

Also it would be nice to set destiantion on map that would navigate us like Town Crier does for specific lot, there is too many default POIs so navigation is bit hard sometimes, maps might be handy with bit more functionality and user friendliness.

4. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

I agree as well, it helps everyone and should be basic gameplay necessity for all to use, not a pay service such as sotamap....

Net and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.