Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Placing Fire Elemental Pet And Disappears From Bank/Inventory

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by haymanwuzup, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haymanwuzup

haymanwuzup Avatar

I was trying to place my flame elemental pet (that I recieved I do believe from a reward, if that info helps in any way) at my village home lot. This is when I had no more room for either another light item or perhaps just decorations at all. I'm not sure as I usually just see the red X on it and don't care as whatever it is, it cannot be placed at that point. This is when I let go of my left mouse key being held and then I went to look in my inventory for it afterwards it was no longer there. This HAS happened earlier within this same log with a few items but they ended up being in my bank for some odd reason. Unfortunately this time though there was no flame elemental pet in my bank this time when the item wasn't in my inventory. Hope that was enough info for help to be given. If not please do ask as many questions as needed. You guys are freaking awesome and I love you so much for the help I have been given in the past and currently as it always exceeds my expectations and is SUPER fast!!

2. haymanwuzup

haymanwuzup Avatar

The same thing just happened with my grey hound pet as well. I am now going to re-log and see if that fixes everything. Will update IMMEDIATELY if it does the trick.

3. haymanwuzup

haymanwuzup Avatar

And the problem was indeed resolved after I have re-logged back into my account. Sorry for the bother but I was just scared at the moment I had lost those items forever until recollected again one day.

4. nnda

nnda Avatar

Happened to me as well with the giant grey squirrel and the giant scarecrow.
    The scarecrow I could place, move it back to the inventory, placing it again and poof it is gone.
    The squirrel just disappeared right away.
    Logging in and out returned them to the inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.