Placing water lots...

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Chrystoph Reis, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

New town owner here.. Is there some trick to placing water lot markers? I keep getting the big middle finger.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

can not place on docks, sometime hard on shores if you have problems let me know I am an excellent placer, you can steward me and ill place whatever you want wherever you want it.

3. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

A friend of mine placed one for me... said he couldn't understand why it took so long. I'm in the Mountain Template wit the Lake.. Took us like 15mins just to get one lined up. Went to his template Island01a and plopped one down in 10 seconds. Something with tis template or sure.... but you are welcome to try.

@Lexie Should I report as a bug? Is this something your team is aware of?

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

not a bug just they are very picky, and the edges are really slim, like I said took me a LOONNG time to get one in a specific spot. The spaces allocated are almost exact to limits of lot that is what we think is the issue. On land oyu can twist some and the space for some are even castle sized and larger so you are just placing a small rectangle in a huge square, water is more precise. especially if oyu are max size for the lot ;-)

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

here is what I do Chrystoph. I take the lot marker and walk out into the water and slowly walk back to the land until I get the green go ahead to place the lot stone. It takes some time but it helps me.

6. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

@majoria tried that before posting in this thread. I thought it was just me, which is why I had me friend try who owns Justice Hold. He said it was exceptionally difficult to get it placed and wondered if the POT was bugged.

Also, I was able to place on in his template with no issue. In-game now if you want to come try.

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thanks for the input. I have not tried to place a water lot in a while. That is nice to hear. We don't have anyone requesting them in Wizards Rest atm but imagine if ice fishing makes it in one day soon. That would be absolutely wonderful. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.